Projective and Non-abelian SET Decks
Below are some variations on the classic game SET, which was invented by Marsha Falco in 1974. Rules for all of these decks can be found here. Special thanks to Jonah Ostroff and Lucas Van Meter for their TikZ skills, and please feel to email me any comments, questions or ideas!
Printable projective decks
- Projective Pokémon
- Fano SET
- Projectivized (normal) SET Version 1
- Projectivized (normal) SET Version 2
Printable non-abelian decks
Online non-abelian versions
- Gabriel Dorfsman-Hopkins made versions of non-abelian SET that you can play online. See links below or just check out his webpage!
- Symmetric groups
- Direct products of symmetric groups
- Wreath products of symmetric groups with cyclic groups
Files for laser cut non-abelian tiles
A set in the wreath product variation